avance is the preferred accounting partner for the Australian Lottery and Newsagents Association.
avance Newsagency Specialisation
Don’t be distracted by time-consuming accounting and bookkeeping. Instead, outsource the work to avance and focus your time on building your business!
We take care of all the accounting. You take care of your business.
avance understands the newsagent industry and offers standard and specialist services tailored to the unique needs of your business.
Our specialist services are bundled under the FAO Newsagency platform, an end-to-end financial management solution. On top of outsourcing all bookkeeping, tax, reporting, and compliance duties, FAO covers:
- Accounting for industry-specific transactions: lottery and ISI sales and settlements
- POS and eCommerce integrations with our FAO Newsagency Cloud accounting platform
- Business development and system solutions geared to your situation and goals
- Tailored business solutions that are informed by industry-specific knowledge
FAO Newsagency is:
- A fully managed service
- End-to-end financial management
- Flexible and scalable
- A complete outsourcing solution
FAO Newsagency includes:
- Cloud accounting software subscriptions
- Monthly reconciliations
- Timesheet and payroll functionality
- Business reporting
- Payroll processing
- Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements
- Business Activity Statements
- ATO Registered Office
- Industry-Specific Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and detailed Notes
- KPI/Online Dashboard and Benchmarking
- Review Meetings
- Annual Tax Planning
- Instalment Activity Statements
- ASIC Registered Office
- ATO Objections, Private Rulings and Payment Plans
- ASIC Forms
- CFO and Specialist Tax Advisory
- Xero conversion and setup
- Industry-specific chart of accounts
- Receipt Bank integration
- POS Integration
All FAO services use an outcome-based pricing model.
For more information, contact avance today!
FAO Newsagency is delivered under a Service Level Agreement as a fully managed service to ensure quality and compliance obligations are met.