We equip charities and not-for-profits with the insights and time to focus on raising awareness and fundraising.
Avance Not-for-Profit Specialisation
We are here to help you build an enduring organisation.
It is our mission to help you take control over the financial wellbeing of your not-for-profit.
We know the unique circumstances and responsibilities of charities and not-for-profits. Our FAO Not-for-Profit platform is a solution designed to meet these needs. We take care of all accounting, tax compliance, bookkeeping, and financial reporting duties.
FAO Not-for-Profit takes a tailored approach to your organisation, including:
- Accounting for NFP-specific obligations, including deductible gift recipients
- Tax concessions for NFP organisations, including charity tax concessions for
- Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission registered charities
- Extensive auditing and reporting using our Cloud accounting platform
- Business development and forward planning geared to your organisation
FAO Not-for-Profit is:
- A fully managed service
- End-to-end financial management
- Flexible and scalable
- A complete outsourcing solution
FAO Not-for-Profit includes:
- Cloud accounting software subscriptions
- Monthly reconciliations
- Timesheet and payroll functionality
- Business reporting
- Payroll processing
- Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements
- Business Activity Statements
- ATO Registered Office
- Industry-Specific Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and detailed Notes
- KPI/Online Dashboard and Benchmarking
- Review Meetings
- Annual Tax Planning
- Instalment Activity Statements
- ASIC Registered Office
- ATO Objections, Private Rulings and Payment Plans
- ASIC Forms
- CFO and Specialist Tax Advisory
- Xero conversion and setup
- Receipt Bank integration
All FAO services use an outcome-based pricing model.
Stop spending time on the many tax compliance and financial reporting duties demanded of not-for-profits. Let us do it instead.
FAO Not-for-Profit is delivered under a Service Level Agreement as a fully managed service to ensure quality and compliance obligations are met.
For more information, contact Avance today!